Talking about series I

My passion for series is unstoppable. I don't know why I like series so much. I think it is because I always liked the audiovisual stuff and I observe how the product is done, because I always dreamt about make some similar project, a video which is beautiful, entertains and transmits. 

Last year I was bored on my vacation and I wanted to start a new series, it was Pretty Little Liars. It was the first time I was watching an american series in english and I loved it! After that, I couldn't stop watching that kind of series and now, more than a year after, I've watched many many series and you could consider me an advanced series spectator, that's why I thought it was cool to write a post talking about my favorite series and recommending some good.


1) Pretty Little Liars
It is very typical, but it was my first. Some people get tired of it, but I didn't! Maybe it is because I saw the 6 seasons without stopping and I followed all the plot. The thing I like the most is the mystery. Every chapter has something new and I can't miss any of them. I recommend you to watch it in a single sitting because it has many episodes and if you stop you'll probably get lost. Anyway it is so catchy and I absolutely love it. My favorite character is Aria, yours?
The series is about a girl that's death and her friends get some messages from someone called A that causes problems to them.
Emily, Hannah, Aria and Spencer. Source: Google Images
2) The Vampire Diaries
I never liked vampires and this stuff. A friend was recommending it to me for a long time and I didn't obey, but some day I watched the first episode and she was right. This series was so cool. I watched without stopping, again. Last month I saw the last episode of the series and OMG, I couldn't stop crying. It has 8 seasons with 20, approximately, episodes each one. I'm #StephanTeam, don't you?
It is about the story of two brothers who are vampires and there's a new mystery every season, but it has a continuation.
Damon, Elena and Stefan. Source: Google Images.
3) The Originals
This is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries and I have to say that I prefer this one beyond. I think the Vampire Diaries plot is too twist and The Originals is simpler. Right now it's on the 4th season and it can't be more interesting! This one is one of my favs too!
The plot is about an original vampire, Klaus, and his family who has to face some problems in his city, New Orleans.
Elijah, Hayley, Marcel, Klaus, Rebekah. Source: Google Images. 
4) My Mad Fat Diary
This is the only british series I watched till today. I absolutely love it! It's drama but, at the same time, funny and it's inspired in the 90's, something that I love, because I was born in the 90's :) The thing that I like the most about this series is that I discovered a lot of 90's music, like Oasis, which I'm obsessed with! And if you like fashion it is also cool, because you see what tendencies we have now come from the 90's. 
The plot is about a girl with health problems who tries to have a normal life. She writes on her diary everything she thinks. 
Rae. Source: Google Images. 
5) Cable girls
This is new. Actually, it was released last week. It's a Spanish series produced by Netflix, where some popular Spanish actors appear like Blanca Suárez, Yon González and Martiño Rivas. It has only 8 episodes and I watched in less than 24 hours. It is sooooo catchy and I'm hoping they announced 2nd season because the final is so crazy!
It is based on the life of women before the Spanish Civil War and specially the life of 4 girls who work in a telephone company, actually the first of the country. There are love stories, fights, mystery... Everything. I love it!
Marga, Ángeles, Alba, Carlota. Source: Google Images. 

Have you watched any of them? Are you thinking about watching one of these? I hope you like this kind of post and if you do, I'll do another one recommending other series I've watched and I liked too.   I know I said the next post was going to be about Gent, but I wanted to alternate different content. 

-

Mi pasión por las series es imparable. No sé por qué me gustan tanto. Creo que es porque siempre me ha gustado el tema audiovisual y me quedo embobada viendo cómo se hace el producto o quizá porque siempre he soñado con hacer algún proyecto similar, un vídeo que sea bonito, entretenga y transmita.

El año pasado me aburría un montón en mis vacaciones y quería comenzar una nueva serie y ésta fue Pequeñas Mentirosas. Fue la primera vez que veía una serie americana y en inglés y la verdad es que me encantó. Después de haber descubierto el universo de las series americanas, no he podido parar y he visto un montón desde entonces. Por eso pensé que estaría guay escribir un post hablando de mis series favoritas y recomendaros algunas buenas. 

1) Pretty Little Liars
Es muy típica, pero fue mi primera. Algunas personas se cansan de ella, pero ¡yo no! Tal vez es porque vi las 6 temporadas sin parar y seguí toda la trama. Lo que más me gusta de esta serie es el misterio. Cada capítulo tiene algo nuevo y si te pierdes alguno... Mejor no te pierdas ninguno. Te recomiendo que la veas del tirón porque tiene muchos episodios y si la dejas, probablemente perderás el hilo. De todos modos es súper misteriosa y me encanta. Mi personaje favorito es Aria, ¿el tuyo?
La serie trata básicamente sobre una chica que ha muerto y sus amigos reciben algunos mensajes de alguien llamado A que les causa problemas.

2) The Vampire Diaries
Nunca me han gustado los vampiros y esas cosas. Un amiga me la recomendó durante mucho tiempo y no le hacía caso, hasta que un día vi el primer episodio y le tuve que dar la razón. Esta serie es genial. De nuevo, la vi del tirón. Y de hecho, el mes pasado vi el último episodio de la serie y madre mía, no pude dejar de llorar. Tiene 8 temporadas con 20 episodios aproximadamente cada uno. Yo soy #TeamStephan, ¿vosotros no?
Se trata de la historia de dos hermanos que son vampiros y hay un nuevo misterio cada temporada, aunque tiene continuidad.

3) Los originales
Ésta es un spin-off de The Vampire Diaries y tengo que decir que The Originals me gusta mucho más. Creo que la trama de Vampire Diaries es demasiado retorcida y ésta es más simple. En este momento están emitiendo la cuarta temporada y, ¡no puede ser más interesante! Sin duda, es una de mis series favoritas.
El argumento es acerca de un vampiro original, Klaus, y su familia que tienen que enfrentar algunos problemas en su ciudad, Nueva Orleans. 

4) My Mad Fat Diary
Esta es la única serie británica que he visto hasta el momento. ¡Me encanta! Es drama, pero al mismo tiempo súper graciosa y, además está inspirada en los años 90, algo que me apasiona, porque yo nací en esa época :) Lo que más me gusta de esta serie es que con ella he descubierto muchísima música de los 90, como la banda Oasis, ¡con la que estoy obsesionada! Y si te gusta la moda también es genial, porque ves que las tendencias que tenemos ahora vienen de los años 90.
La trama es sobre una chica con problemas de salud que intenta tener una vida normal y escribe en su diario todo lo que piensa. La verdad es que tiene una lección muy bonita detrás. 

5) Ésta es nueva, demasiado nueva. De hecho, la estrenaron la semana pasada. Es una serie española producida por Netflix, donde aparecen algunos actores españoles muy conocidos, como Blanca Suárez, Yon González y Martiño Rivas. Tiene sólo 8 episodios y me la vi en menos de 24 horas. Es demasiado intrigante y estoy deseando que anuncien que hay segunda temporada porque el final es demasiado heavy. 
Está inspirada en la vida de las mujeres antes de la Guerra Civil Española y en concreto en la vida de 4 chicas que trabajan en una compañía telefónica, de hecho, la primera del país. Hay historias de amor, peleas, misterio ... Todo y ¡me encanta!

¿Habéis visto alguna? ¿Estáis pensando en verlas? Espero que os guste este tipo de post y si es así, haré otro recomendando otras series que he visto y que también me hayan encantado. Sé que dije que el siguiente post iba a ser sobre Gent, pero quería alternarlo con contenido diferente.

Luv, 
Lu. 




CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

  1. Hola bonita, me encantan tus posts, yo acabo de empezar en este mundo y me gustaría que me dieras algún que otro consejo y si puedo mejorar en algo. Aquí te dejo mi nuevo blog
    fashionlikeafeel.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Lucía