Hi there! 

I'm Lucía, a normal spanish girl who's 17. I love to sing, play the guitar and stuff. 
I'm so excited to start with this blog, a new experience I think that I'll like.
Here I'll share things about lifestyle, music, outfits... But the most important, a lot of photos.
At the moment, I'm going to upload a new post twice a week in English and Spanish, to you understand. 
So, hope that you accompany me in this new adventure! See you soon!
P.S.: I add some pictures to you know me better :)
Lucia.
 

¡Hola a todos!
Soy Lucía, una chica española normal de 17 años. Me gusta cantar, tocar la guitarra y esas cosas.
Estoy muy contenta de empezar con este blog, una nueva experiencia que creo que me va a gustar.
Aquí compartiré cosas sobre mi vida, música, modelitos... Pero lo más importante, ¡muchas fotos!
Por ahora, voy a publicar dos veces a la semana en inglés y español, para que todos lo entendáis.
Y bueno, ¡espero que me acompañéis en esta nueva aventura! ¡Nos vemos pronto!
P.D.: adjunto algunas fotos para que me conozcáis mejor:)
Lucía.






CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Lucía